MediTrax is a
of the OEM Worldwide ListServ
Medical Center MCOH-EH Maillist
FOR HOSPITALS AND HEALTH CARE FACILITIES
Health care facilities can improve compliance with infection-control and respiratory
protection policies with the "point-and-click" documentation and tracking functions
in MediTrax, and can generate medical surveillance status reports for any segment of the workforce.
MediTrax offers a comprehensive spectrum of HIPAA-compliant employee health data management, which we're
happy to review with you in a live demo of our software. Here are just a few examples:
Increase staff efficiency and productivity:
- Point-and-click appointment scheduling helps minimize delay and eliminates
- Clinical appointments and case management tasks may be instantly
downloaded to an Outlook® or Lotus Notes® calendar.
- Searchable picklists enable immediate retrieval of employee demographic and
clinical records, while essentially eliminating data-entry errors caused by
storing critical information in hidden "user-defined" data fields or
using non-standard "spur of the moment" user-created codes.
- Workflow-driven patient registration and encounter data entry improves
documentation speed and accuracy.
- Instant cross-referencing of all data tables eliminates the need for
duplicate data entry.
- Customized Clinical Service Protocols help ensure that required evaluation
services follow established policies and procedures at the time of each visit, minimizing callbacks
- Unique "encounter ticket" numbering ensures rapid documentation
- Point-and-click documentation of immunizations and infectious-disease
surveillance, audiometry, spirometry, and respirator clearance and fit testing
helps reduce the burden of maintaining current comprehensive surveillance records.
- Paperless Flu Clinics: The MediTrax Group Immunization
function can utilize magnetic-stripe or RFID-chip badge reader technology (or barcode
scanning) to reduce the time required for documentation of immunization consent or
declination. Obtaining a virtual "electronic signature" for each Employee
requires only 20-30 seconds per individual, without the necessity for any paper forms
whatsoever and without the necessity to spend thousands of dollars on an external
- MediTrax contains a complete and current library of CDC VIS documents for
instant reference or printout.
- Multiple follow-up appointments and recall reminders may be created at the
time of any evaluation, immunization or surveillance exam.
- Automatic ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding improve documentation accuracy.
- Nuance Dragon
NaturallySpeaking® voice-recognition software enables clinicians to
dictate notes and reports into MediTrax, reducing transcription costs.
- Instant display and printout of missed appointments enables timely follow-up
calls to employees and notification to supervisors.
- Integrated case management support and FMLA tracking capabilities reduce the
staff workload required to monitor employee disability.
- Point-and-click document scanning enables unlimited documents to be linked
to an Employee's record.
Improve communication and client satisfaction:
- "One-minute checkout" enables you to print a Work Status Report
for any Employee, clearly listing all medical restrictions, the time of arrival
and discharge, and the date and time of followup.
The Work Status Report contains no PHI and may be instantly sent to the Employee's
supervisor via e-mail.
- Fully-integrated Employee Personal EMR functionality enables rapid access
to multiple categories of each Employee's occupational medical record. Employee
health staff may edit the EMR, while the Employee Portal function enables individual
workers to view (but not edit) their own records.
- Immunization and serology records for individual Employees are available
instantly for review or printout.
- Surveillance-protocol compliance reports help ensure timely notification of
employees who are due for periodic screening or evaluation
- Management reports, periodic-evaluation and return-visit reminders,
return-to-work notes, and all other MediTrax reports may
be printed to electronic (PDF) files which can be sent to supervisors and Employees
- The MediTrax Supervisor Portal enables management personnel to view and print compliance
reports and work status reports without access to protected health information.
- Automated random-selection protocols enable efficient management of workplace
drug testing programs.
- Print-on-demand summaries of current cases and work restriction status help
ensure supervisors and management are aware of the value of your services.
Reduce the burden of regulatory reporting:
- Each occupational injury/illness record is automatically indexed to encounter
records, Employer's First Report of Injury forms, and OSHA recordability criteria,
minimizing staff overhead required for report preparation.
- Comprehensive accident and near-miss documentation enables integrated safety
reporting and OSHA recordkeeping.
- OSHA 300, 300A, 301 and Sharps Injury Logs are automatically compiled from
data entered anywhere in MediTrax, enabling instant reporting and printout.
- Comprehensive documentation and reporting of inservice training, including
course rosters and individual training records, simplifies institutional compliance tracking.
AVAILABLE SOFTWARE FUNCTIONS
Copyright © 2007-2016 Occupational Health Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Long Beach CA
New Orleans LA